Stolen car crashes into house, suspect flees | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City Police are on the look-out for a suspect driver who crashed a stolen car into a house.
About 3:20 a.m. police say a truck was chasing another truck when one of them crashed into a home in the 3500 block of South McKinley Avenue, near SW 36th and Blackwelder.
According to authorities the truck that crashed had been reported stolen.
The driver of the stolen truck took off on foot.
Police are still searching for the suspect driver.
No one was injured.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Allergy Alert: Cedar pollen very high, sufferers should just stay indoors
- Oklahoma Rep. authors bill warning of dangers of tongue piercing
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- Tornado, severe weather safety tips for drivers
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business