Stolen car crashes into house, suspect flees | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY — Oklahoma City Police are on the look-out for a suspect driver who crashed a stolen car into a house.
About 3:20 a.m. police say a truck was chasing another truck when one of them crashed into a home in the 3500 block of South McKinley Avenue, near SW 36th and Blackwelder.
According to authorities the truck that crashed had been reported stolen.
The driver of the stolen truck took off on foot.
Police are still searching for the suspect driver.
No one was injured.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”