Suspect on loose after robbing store at gunpoint | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police are looking for a man responsible for an armed robbery late Wednesday night.
Oklahoma City police raced to the 1000 block of S.W. 59th St. and Klien near Western Ave. on a shots fired call.
According to police, an African American man wearing dark clothing walked into the M&S Grocery Store just after 9 p.m. and held the clerk at gunpoint demanding money.
The clerk quickly handed over the money but before leaving the suspect fired off a single shot and then fled the scene on foot with an unknown amount of money.
Nobody was hurt during the hold up.
Police were on the ground and in the air looking for the suspect but were unable to find him.
Police don’t have a lot of information about him but do know the suspect involved is armed and could be dangerous.
If you have any information, call Oklahoma City police.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Petition expressing “no confidence” in state Superintendent gains thousands of signatures
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum