Police ask help identifying suspects in hit-and-run | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – Police are asking for your help identifying three men they would like to question about a hit-and-run accident.
Police said they were inside a convenience store just before another person was struck by a vehicle outside.
Police said they believe the victim was intentionally hit.
It happened in mid-March near S.W. 29th St. and Kentucky.
Authorities would like to speak with anyone who recognizes any of the men.
You can call CrimeStoppers at (405) 235-7300.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy