Metro man arrested, accused of being peeping Tom | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – A metro man is arrested on a peeping tom charge after his neighbor’s home surveillance captures him looking in her bedroom window.
Victor Rocha-Blaco, 37, was arrested Tuesday morning on a misdemeanor peeping Tom charge but was out shortly after on a $500 bond.
Sabrina Bennett said she was home alone back on March 8 when she saw someone on her surveillance video creeping along the side of her house.
“He walks up right here and goes towards this and he’s leaning right towards this fence,” Bennett said. “And I was sitting under here and my blinds were lifted just like this and I was holding a gun.”
Bennett realized the intruder was her neighbor across the street.
Police were called but he had a ready excuse.
“His story was that he was looking for his dog,” Bennett said. “I had no other reason but to believe him.”
But a suspicious feeling nagged her and she decided to go back and look at her home surveillance for the supposed dog.
There wasn’t one.
“The fact that he walked straight to my bedroom window, I know that he has probably done this before,” Bennett said.
Police came back and ended up arresting Rocha-Blaco.
“I don’t want that man to get away with what he did because I’m most certain he’s done it before and he’ll probably do it again if he’s not called out on it,” Bennett said.
Bennett said she feels her neighbor should be facing more than just a misdemeanor.
“I am furious. He has a family. He has a wife that works at night that is doing her job as a wife trying to provide for the family and he’s out being a pervert,” she said.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Be on your guard for Monday morning drive after Sunday time change
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy