Police search for suspect, woman shot at OKC apartment | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – One woman has been taken to the hospital after a shooting at a southeast Oklahoma City apartment complex Friday afternoon.
Officials are on scene at Madison Village apartments on the 4200 block of S. E. 52nd St.
Officials have not released the woman’s condition nor her identity.
Police have not confirmed what led to the shooting.
They are searching for one suspect but have not given a description.
Authorities said the apartment is believed to be an Oklahoma City Housing Authority complex.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Allergy Alert: Cedar pollen very high, sufferers should just stay indoors
- Oklahoma Rep. authors bill warning of dangers of tongue piercing
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- Tornado, severe weather safety tips for drivers
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business