Police search for suspect, woman shot at OKC apartment | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – One woman has been taken to the hospital after a shooting at a southeast Oklahoma City apartment complex Friday afternoon.
Officials are on scene at Madison Village apartments on the 4200 block of S. E. 52nd St.
Officials have not released the woman’s condition nor her identity.
Police have not confirmed what led to the shooting.
They are searching for one suspect but have not given a description.
Authorities said the apartment is believed to be an Oklahoma City Housing Authority complex.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Blood Institute declares blood emergency across state
- Winter weather advisory canceled, state still seeing record cold temperatures
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow