Police search for suspect, woman shot at OKC apartment | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – One woman has been taken to the hospital after a shooting at a southeast Oklahoma City apartment complex Friday afternoon.
Officials are on scene at Madison Village apartments on the 4200 block of S. E. 52nd St.
Officials have not released the woman’s condition nor her identity.
Police have not confirmed what led to the shooting.
They are searching for one suspect but have not given a description.
Authorities said the apartment is believed to be an Oklahoma City Housing Authority complex.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: Golf ball-sized hail reported in western Oklahoma, storm heading toward metro
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game