Police search for suspect, woman shot at OKC apartment | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY – One woman has been taken to the hospital after a shooting at a southeast Oklahoma City apartment complex Friday afternoon.
Officials are on scene at Madison Village apartments on the 4200 block of S. E. 52nd St.
Officials have not released the woman’s condition nor her identity.
Police have not confirmed what led to the shooting.
They are searching for one suspect but have not given a description.
Authorities said the apartment is believed to be an Oklahoma City Housing Authority complex.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma prison closing down operations
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing
- UPDATE: State Superintendent Barresi responds to “no confidence” petition
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags