Police investigate early morning shooting | Crime
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police are investigating a shooting that occurred on the northeast side of the city early Sunday morning.
Officers were called to the area of N.E. 36th St. and Kelley Ave. in regards to a shooting.
Authorities say one person was shot and the suspect drove away before police arrived.
The victim was taken to a local hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Officers say there may have been some sort of confrontation leading up to the incident.
They are still searching for the shooter.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage