Marshals capture man wanted for home invasion | Crime
Authorities with the U.S. Marshals say a local man is behind bars on charges stemming from a violent home invasion.
The Moore Police Department was called to a home invasion where the resident was assaulted by an armed masked man.
Through an investigation, officers learned that Airick Browning was a suspect in the crime.
With help from the U.S. Marshals Metro Fugitive Task Force, Browning was taken into custody in Norman and transferred to Moore for questioning.
Browning was arrested for first-degree burglary and five counts of assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
He is currently being held in the Cleveland County Detention Center.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”