Marshals capture man wanted for home invasion | Crime
Authorities with the U.S. Marshals say a local man is behind bars on charges stemming from a violent home invasion.
The Moore Police Department was called to a home invasion where the resident was assaulted by an armed masked man.
Through an investigation, officers learned that Airick Browning was a suspect in the crime.
With help from the U.S. Marshals Metro Fugitive Task Force, Browning was taken into custody in Norman and transferred to Moore for questioning.
Browning was arrested for first-degree burglary and five counts of assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
He is currently being held in the Cleveland County Detention Center.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Allergy Alert: Cedar pollen very high, sufferers should just stay indoors
- Oklahoma Rep. authors bill warning of dangers of tongue piercing
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- Tornado, severe weather safety tips for drivers
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business