Marshals capture man wanted for home invasion | Crime
Authorities with the U.S. Marshals say a local man is behind bars on charges stemming from a violent home invasion.
The Moore Police Department was called to a home invasion where the resident was assaulted by an armed masked man.
Through an investigation, officers learned that Airick Browning was a suspect in the crime.
With help from the U.S. Marshals Metro Fugitive Task Force, Browning was taken into custody in Norman and transferred to Moore for questioning.
Browning was arrested for first-degree burglary and five counts of assault and battery with a deadly weapon.
He is currently being held in the Cleveland County Detention Center.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Blood Institute declares blood emergency across state
- UPDATE: Winter weather advisory canceled, state still seeing record cold temperatures
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty