Choctaw Police: woman attacked with stun gun | News
CHOCTAW, Okla. – Authorities are searching for two men who attacked a woman with a stun gun. The incident happened in the Hidden Valley Circle neighborhood near SE 15th and Hiwassee Thursday night.
Family members said Destiny Stephens, 19, was approached by the men while she was sitting in her car outside her home.
The victim told police the men asked for directions and then tried to pull her out of the car using the stun gun. Stephens started screaming and honked on her horn for help.
A neighbor chased off the suspects and then jumped into Stephens’ car and followed them. The neighbor told police the suspects pulled a gun and fired at least one shot at him.
Police said the suspects are two black males in their late teens or early 20’s. They were driving a white Oldsmobile Intrigue. A witness said a portion of the license plate read “HOU.”
Family members said the victim is a bit shaken, but is OK.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- ‘Bill of Rights’ gives some Oklahoma parents final say on child’s upbringing, but not everyone
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting
- SILVER ALERT: Authorities looking for missing woman, 66
- Semi accident seriously injures at least one on I-40 EB near south MLK Ave.
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores