Troopers search for driver in overnight interstate crash | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Troopers are still investigating a mystery surrounding an overnight crash on Saturday.
Officers were called to the area of I-40 and Choctaw Rd. after a bad wreck occurred along the highway.
When they arrived, they found that one person was ejected from the SUV and another person had crawled out of the wreckage.
However, the passengers claim that someone else had been driving the car when it crashed.
Police searched the area but couldn’t find anyone, even after using infrared technology to scan the woods.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Road conditions: Highways mostly clear, side streets still covered in ice
- Icy dangers for children playing outside near ponds during snow days
- Oklahoma’s Kings of Leon returning to Sooner State, BOK Center April 2014
- Gas prices on the rise, Oklahoma still has some of lowest in the nation
- State lawmaker working to enact controversial ‘Merry Christmas’ bill today
- Medical Examiner confirms now 8 weather-related deaths in Oklahoma
- Kids out of school again? Check out OKC Zoo’s indoor safari today
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going