Troopers search for driver in overnight interstate crash | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Troopers are still investigating a mystery surrounding an overnight crash on Saturday.
Officers were called to the area of I-40 and Choctaw Rd. after a bad wreck occurred along the highway.
When they arrived, they found that one person was ejected from the SUV and another person had crawled out of the wreckage.
However, the passengers claim that someone else had been driving the car when it crashed.
Police searched the area but couldn’t find anyone, even after using infrared technology to scan the woods.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Be on your guard for Monday morning drive after Sunday time change
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy