Troopers search for driver in overnight interstate crash | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Troopers are still investigating a mystery surrounding an overnight crash on Saturday.
Officers were called to the area of I-40 and Choctaw Rd. after a bad wreck occurred along the highway.
When they arrived, they found that one person was ejected from the SUV and another person had crawled out of the wreckage.
However, the passengers claim that someone else had been driving the car when it crashed.
Police searched the area but couldn’t find anyone, even after using infrared technology to scan the woods.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- ‘Bill of Rights’ gives some Oklahoma parents final say on child’s upbringing, but not everyone
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting
- SILVER ALERT: Authorities looking for missing woman, 66
- Semi accident seriously injures at least one on I-40 EB near south MLK Ave.
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores