Two people shot; police searching for shooters | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Authorities are still investigating a late night shooting that sent two people to the hospital.
Police say a pair of suspects pulled into the driveway of a home near S.W. 41st St. and Santa Fe Ave. around 10 p.m. Friday night.
When they got out of the car, they began shooting at people standing in the yard.
A man and a woman were hit by the gunfire and rushed to a local hospital.
At last check, they were in critical condition but expected to recover.
Officers say they are now looking for two Hispanic men, driving a new black Nissan Maxima with 20 inch rims.
If you have any information on the crime, call police.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting
- UPDATE: Authorities cancel Silver Alert for missing woman