Our network

Transients blamed for vacant house fire | News

Title (Max 100 Characters)

Transients blamed for vacant house fire
News

OKLAHOMA CITY—A vacant house goes up in flames after a transient tried to light a small fire to keep warm.

However, those flames got out of control and quickly spread to the attic area.

Firefighters rushed to the home in the 3500 block of S. Shields around 6 a.m. Saturday morning.

They were able to quickly put the fire out.

Fortunately, no one was injured.

News

Oklahoma County Deals

Oklahoma County Businesses

Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County

Community Sponsors