Electrical problem may be to blame for blaze | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Firefighters are investigating a blaze that caused quite a bit of damage to a home on the city’s southeast side.
Oklahoma City crews were called to the 500 block of S.E. Grand Blvd. after heavy smoke and flames could be seen coming from the attic.
Fortunately, everyone was able to make it out of the home, including the family’s pets.
The cause is still under investigation but officials say the power went out about 30 minutes before the fire started.
The family was not insured.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Petition expressing “no confidence” in state Superintendent gains thousands of signatures
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- NEW: One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs