No students injured in southwest OKC school bus accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities said no children were injured in a school bus accident in southwest Oklahoma City Monday.
Officials said the Moore Public Schools bus driver rear-ended a car near May Ave. and S.W. 129th St. while students were on board.
The woman driving the car was taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
The bus’ bumper was lightly damaged.
The bus driver was not ticketed.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy