No students injured in southwest OKC school bus accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities said no children were injured in a school bus accident in southwest Oklahoma City Monday.
Officials said the Moore Public Schools bus driver rear-ended a car near May Ave. and S.W. 129th St. while students were on board.
The woman driving the car was taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
The bus’ bumper was lightly damaged.
The bus driver was not ticketed.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Blood Institute declares blood emergency across state
- Winter weather advisory canceled, state still seeing record cold temperatures
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow