One shot during late night robbery | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A late night robbery sends one man to the hospital and police searching for the suspect.
Officers were called to an apartment complex along S.W. 59th St. just before 10 p.m. after residents heard gunshots.
When they arrived at the complex, they found one man had been shot.
According to investigators, the man was getting out of his car when the suspect robbed him and shot him in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
As for the suspect, police describe him as a Hispanic male who was last seen driving a maroon Ford Taurus with no back window.
If you have any information on the crime, you are asked to call police.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: few storms tonight, showers expected Thursday morning
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps