One shot during late night robbery | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A late night robbery sends one man to the hospital and police searching for the suspect.
Officers were called to an apartment complex along S.W. 59th St. just before 10 p.m. after residents heard gunshots.
When they arrived at the complex, they found one man had been shot.
According to investigators, the man was getting out of his car when the suspect robbed him and shot him in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
As for the suspect, police describe him as a Hispanic male who was last seen driving a maroon Ford Taurus with no back window.
If you have any information on the crime, you are asked to call police.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Petition expressing “no confidence” in state Superintendent gains thousands of signatures
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum