One shot during late night robbery | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A late night robbery sends one man to the hospital and police searching for the suspect.
Officers were called to an apartment complex along S.W. 59th St. just before 10 p.m. after residents heard gunshots.
When they arrived at the complex, they found one man had been shot.
According to investigators, the man was getting out of his car when the suspect robbed him and shot him in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
As for the suspect, police describe him as a Hispanic male who was last seen driving a maroon Ford Taurus with no back window.
If you have any information on the crime, you are asked to call police.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy