One shot during late night robbery | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A late night robbery sends one man to the hospital and police searching for the suspect.
Officers were called to an apartment complex along S.W. 59th St. just before 10 p.m. after residents heard gunshots.
When they arrived at the complex, they found one man had been shot.
According to investigators, the man was getting out of his car when the suspect robbed him and shot him in the leg.
The victim was taken to the hospital but is expected to be okay.
As for the suspect, police describe him as a Hispanic male who was last seen driving a maroon Ford Taurus with no back window.
If you have any information on the crime, you are asked to call police.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- OSSAA moves football semi-finals, championships because of predicted winter weather
- It’s Wednesday, Hump Day, at NewsChannel 4
- UPDATE: Most of state upgraded to Winter Storm Warning: Arctic blast expected Thursday, Friday
- Tips from AAA: What to know about driving in winter weather
- Oklahoma’s Carrie Underwood stars in ‘The Sound of Music Live’ on KFOR Thursday
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation
- Police asking help identifying man accused in series of Oklahoma City robberies
- Oklahoma Turnpike Authority has new road-clearing weapon ready for predicted winter storms
- Parents calling for more security after teen says she was jumped following school basketball game
- Police car crashes while following suspect through OKC, one in custody