Vandals leave mark on resident’s car | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A local woman is wondering why someone would throw a street sign through her car’s window Sunday morning.
It was an unwelcome wake-up call when someone told Gayle Manley that her Kia Sorrento had a street sign impaled through the back window.
After seeing the damage, she called police.
Manley said, “I called the police, they came out here and did a report. They said it was probably some kids vandalizing the neighborhood. They get about 50 a night.”
Manley says she will have to pay for the damages out of her own pocket.
If you have any information on the crime, call Oklahoma City police.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Joy 4 Kids: In Your Corner Team helping to make Christmas merry and bright for all
- OSSAA moves football playoff games back a week for predicted winter weather
- It’s Wednesday, Hump Day, at NewsChannel 4
- Most of state upgraded to Winter Storm Warning: Arctic blast expected Thursday, Friday
- Tips from AAA: What to know about driving in winter weather
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation
- Gov. Fallin signs order to prevent federal overreach in Oklahoma schools