Vandals leave mark on resident’s car | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A local woman is wondering why someone would throw a street sign through her car’s window Sunday morning.
It was an unwelcome wake-up call when someone told Gayle Manley that her Kia Sorrento had a street sign impaled through the back window.
After seeing the damage, she called police.
Manley said, “I called the police, they came out here and did a report. They said it was probably some kids vandalizing the neighborhood. They get about 50 a night.”
Manley says she will have to pay for the damages out of her own pocket.
If you have any information on the crime, call Oklahoma City police.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- UPDATE: OHP dash cam video a step closer to being public, beaten deaf man in court tomorrow
- New social media drill, weather service to test reach of severe weather updates
- Man at OKC gun show caught selling weapons after felony conviction
- Prices at the pump jump across Oklahoma, could continue to rise
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy