Roads closed in Harrah for grass fire | News
HARRAH, Okla. – Fire crews have also been called to a grass fire in Harrah Monday afternoon.
They worked to control the blaze near N.E. 63rd St. and Dobbs where they closed streets as a precaution Monday afternoon.
No serious injuries have been reported and crews have not confirmed the cause of the fire.
The drought Oklahoma has been experiencing and high winds are causing significant issues for fire crews across Oklahoma Monday.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from Yukon semi rollover accident
- Be on your guard for Monday morning drive after Sunday time change
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy