Roads closed in Harrah for grass fire | News
HARRAH, Okla. – Fire crews have also been called to a grass fire in Harrah Monday afternoon.
They worked to control the blaze near N.E. 63rd St. and Dobbs where they closed streets as a precaution Monday afternoon.
No serious injuries have been reported and crews have not confirmed the cause of the fire.
The drought Oklahoma has been experiencing and high winds are causing significant issues for fire crews across Oklahoma Monday.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: few storms tonight, showers expected Thursday morning
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon