Roads closed in Harrah for grass fire | News
HARRAH, Okla. – Fire crews have also been called to a grass fire in Harrah Monday afternoon.
They worked to control the blaze near N.E. 63rd St. and Dobbs where they closed streets as a precaution Monday afternoon.
No serious injuries have been reported and crews have not confirmed the cause of the fire.
The drought Oklahoma has been experiencing and high winds are causing significant issues for fire crews across Oklahoma Monday.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man upset after homeowner’s insurance rates double; company blames OK’s high-risk status
- AAA offering ‘Tipsy Tow’ services for holidays starting Friday
- $8 million set aside to help low-income Oklahomans with heating bills
- Silver bars, antique jewelry, sports cards; all at unclaimed property sale
- FBI searching for accused Yukon bank robber wearing nun’s habit, old woman mask
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt