Roads closed in Harrah for grass fire | News
HARRAH, Okla. – Fire crews have also been called to a grass fire in Harrah Monday afternoon.
They worked to control the blaze near N.E. 63rd St. and Dobbs where they closed streets as a precaution Monday afternoon.
No serious injuries have been reported and crews have not confirmed the cause of the fire.
The drought Oklahoma has been experiencing and high winds are causing significant issues for fire crews across Oklahoma Monday.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- ‘Bill of Rights’ gives some Oklahoma parents final say on child’s upbringing, but not everyone
- Hungry? Local restaurants offer freebies, discounts today for Tax Day
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores
- Battle lines drawn over smart meter safety
- Defense attorney still concerned with execution drugs
- Metro’s public transportation to receive makeover