Crews investigate suspicious fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Crews are investigating a suspicious house fire near SE 29th Street and Shields.
Firefighters responded to the fire at a home in the 600 block of SE 28th Street about 3 a.m.
Officials say the fire started on the porch of the home, and they believe someone intentionally set the fire.
Crews arrived to find smoke and flames engulfing the front of the home.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Police are questioning witnesses and neighbors.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy