Crews investigate suspicious fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Crews are investigating a suspicious house fire near SE 29th Street and Shields.
Firefighters responded to the fire at a home in the 600 block of SE 28th Street about 3 a.m.
Officials say the fire started on the porch of the home, and they believe someone intentionally set the fire.
Crews arrived to find smoke and flames engulfing the front of the home.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
No injuries were reported.
Police are questioning witnesses and neighbors.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Looting is one step closer to being felony in Oklahoma
- Allergy Alert: Cedar pollen very high, experts say sufferers should avoid the great outdoors
- Oklahoma Rep. authors bill warning of dangers of tongue piercing
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business