Neighbor calls 911 after S.W. OKC house catches fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A family is unharmed after their home caught fire Tuesday afternoon in southwest Oklahoma city.
Authorities said a neighbor saw smoke at a home on the 2600 block of S.W. 102nd St. near S. May Ave. and called 911.
The family safely got out of their burning home.
Crews have not confirmed what started the fire.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Blood Institute declares blood emergency across state
- Winter weather advisory canceled, state still seeing record cold temperatures
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow