Neighbor calls 911 after S.W. OKC house catches fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A family is unharmed after their home caught fire Tuesday afternoon in southwest Oklahoma city.
Authorities said a neighbor saw smoke at a home on the 2600 block of S.W. 102nd St. near S. May Ave. and called 911.
The family safely got out of their burning home.
Crews have not confirmed what started the fire.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- Tornado, severe weather safety tips for drivers
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses