Gas leak causes head, chest pains at Okla. business | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—There were some tense moments at a business Friday morning when employees suddenly came down with symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Emergency crews were called to Compressor Systems Inc., located in the 5300 block of S. Rockwell, after numerous employees complained of a variety of symptoms.
Officials say one person complained of chest pains.
When they arrived, several other people complained of severe head pains.
Firefighters say there was a problem with the ventilation system and the workers were exposed to a small amount of poisonous gas.
Fortunately, the problem was fixed and everyone is expected to be okay.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”