Hotel fire on I-35 | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Residents at an Oklahoma City motel were evacuated by fire early Thursday morning.
About 4:30 a.m. Thursday crews were called to the Best Value Inn in the 4800 block of South I-35.
Thirty rooms were evacuated because of the fire.
According to firefighters there was a fire in the walls of the motel which spread to the attic area.
Officials speculate an electrical problem may have been the cause.
No one was injured.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Be on your guard for Monday morning drive after Sunday time change
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy