Hotel fire on I-35 | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — Residents at an Oklahoma City motel were evacuated by fire early Thursday morning.
About 4:30 a.m. Thursday crews were called to the Best Value Inn in the 4800 block of South I-35.
Thirty rooms were evacuated because of the fire.
According to firefighters there was a fire in the walls of the motel which spread to the attic area.
Officials speculate an electrical problem may have been the cause.
No one was injured.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- ‘Bill of Rights’ gives some Oklahoma parents final say on child’s upbringing, but not everyone
- Hungry? Local restaurants offer freebies, discounts today for Tax Day
- Semi accident seriously injures at least one on I-40 EB near south MLK Ave.
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores
- Battle lines drawn over smart meter safety
- Defense attorney still concerned with execution drugs