Boy thrown from car in Harrah rollover accident | News
HARRAH, Okla. – One person is critically injured after a rollover accident in Harrah Tuesday.
Authorities said a pickup truck hit a SUV near N.E. 23rd and Luther Rd.
A 12-year-old boy was thrown from the SUV.
He was not wearing his seat belt.
Officials said he was in critical condition but was alert and talking to paramedics at the scene.
The two drivers and other children were taken to the hospital in unknown condition.
Their identities have not been released at this time.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Scattered showers make their way into the state; highs in the 70s Monday
- Bricktown bleeds blue in anticipation of tonight’s game
- GEARING UP FOR PLAYOFFS: Thunder looks to strike down Grizzlies
- Oklahoma prison closing down operations
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing