Murder suspected in death of 77-year-old | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police say no arrests have been made in the death of a 77-year-old Oklahoma City man.
Officers were called to a home in the 110 block of S.E. 17th St. regarding someone who died.
When they arrived, they found the body of 77-year-old Jay Haskel Davis.
Authorities say Davis suffered “severe traumatic injury” that led to his death.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
If you have any information, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Winter storm to move into metro late morning, early afternoon
- Joy 4 Kids: In Your Corner Team helping to make Christmas merry and bright for all
- OSSAA moves football playoff games back a week for predicted winter weather
- It’s Wednesday, Hump Day, at NewsChannel 4
- Most of state upgraded to Winter Storm Warning: Arctic blast expected Thursday, Friday
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall