Murder suspected in death of 77-year-old | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police say no arrests have been made in the death of a 77-year-old Oklahoma City man.
Officers were called to a home in the 110 block of S.E. 17th St. regarding someone who died.
When they arrived, they found the body of 77-year-old Jay Haskel Davis.
Authorities say Davis suffered “severe traumatic injury” that led to his death.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
If you have any information, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy