Murder suspected in death of 77-year-old | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police say no arrests have been made in the death of a 77-year-old Oklahoma City man.
Officers were called to a home in the 110 block of S.E. 17th St. regarding someone who died.
When they arrived, they found the body of 77-year-old Jay Haskel Davis.
Authorities say Davis suffered “severe traumatic injury” that led to his death.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
If you have any information, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon