Murder suspected in death of 77-year-old | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—Police say no arrests have been made in the death of a 77-year-old Oklahoma City man.
Officers were called to a home in the 110 block of S.E. 17th St. regarding someone who died.
When they arrived, they found the body of 77-year-old Jay Haskel Davis.
Authorities say Davis suffered “severe traumatic injury” that led to his death.
So far, there have been no arrests in this case.
If you have any information, call the Homicide Tip Line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Petition expressing “no confidence” in state Superintendent gains thousands of signatures
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum