Electrical worker shocked at substation | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – An OG&E worker was rushed to the hospital Friday after he was shocked at substation.
Around 9 a.m. emergency crews were called to a substation in the 8100 block of S. Penn. Ave.
Officials with OG&E said one of their employees was severely shocked while working.
Crews said the worker was unconscious but breathing at the time of the accident
His condition is unknown at this time.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Be on your guard for Monday morning drive after Sunday time change
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy