Electrical worker shocked at substation | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – An OG&E worker was rushed to the hospital Friday after he was shocked at substation.
Around 9 a.m. emergency crews were called to a substation in the 8100 block of S. Penn. Ave.
Officials with OG&E said one of their employees was severely shocked while working.
Crews said the worker was unconscious but breathing at the time of the accident
His condition is unknown at this time.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Blood Institute declares blood emergency across state
- Winter weather advisory canceled, state still seeing record cold temperatures
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow