Electrical worker shocked at substation | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – An OG&E worker was rushed to the hospital Friday after he was shocked at substation.
Around 9 a.m. emergency crews were called to a substation in the 8100 block of S. Penn. Ave.
Officials with OG&E said one of their employees was severely shocked while working.
Crews said the worker was unconscious but breathing at the time of the accident
His condition is unknown at this time.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma prison closing down operations
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing
- UPDATE: State Superintendent Barresi responds to “no confidence” petition
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags