Streets closed after car hits person in SE OKC | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have blocked some southeast Oklahoma City streets after a car hit a pedestrian Monday afternoon.
Officials have not released the name or condition of the person hit on the 15000 block of S. E. 29th St. near Indian Meridian.
Crews have not said what led to the accident.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: few storms tonight, showers expected Thursday morning
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon