Streets closed after car hits person in SE OKC | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have blocked some southeast Oklahoma City streets after a car hit a pedestrian Monday afternoon.
Officials have not released the name or condition of the person hit on the 15000 block of S. E. 29th St. near Indian Meridian.
Crews have not said what led to the accident.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Joy 4 Kids: In Your Corner Team helping to make Christmas merry and bright for all
- OSSAA moves football playoff games back a week for predicted winter weather
- It’s Wednesday, Hump Day, at NewsChannel 4
- UPDATE: Most of state upgraded to Winter Storm Warning: Arctic blast expected Thursday, Friday
- Tips from AAA: What to know about driving in winter weather
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation
- UPDATE: Gov. Fallin signs order to prevent federal overreach in Oklahoma schools
- Police asking help identifying man accused in series of Oklahoma City robberies
- UPDATE: Oklahoma Turnpike Authority has new road-clearing weapon ready for predicted winter storms