Toddler in good condition after hit by car | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A toddler is in good condition after being hit by a car in southwest Oklahoma City Monday afternoon.
Authorities said the child was taken to the hospital in critical condition after being hit by a car near S.W. 44th St. and Walker Ave.
Officials said the mother accidentally hit the 2-year-old boy who is now expected to make a full recovery.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Allergy Alert: Cedar pollen very high, sufferers should just stay indoors
- Oklahoma Rep. authors bill warning of dangers of tongue piercing
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- Tornado, severe weather safety tips for drivers
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business