Toddler in good condition after hit by car | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A toddler is in good condition after being hit by a car in southwest Oklahoma City Monday afternoon.
Authorities said the child was taken to the hospital in critical condition after being hit by a car near S.W. 44th St. and Walker Ave.
Officials said the mother accidentally hit the 2-year-old boy who is now expected to make a full recovery.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting
- UPDATE: Authorities cancel Silver Alert for missing woman