Toddler in good condition after hit by car | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A toddler is in good condition after being hit by a car in southwest Oklahoma City Monday afternoon.
Authorities said the child was taken to the hospital in critical condition after being hit by a car near S.W. 44th St. and Walker Ave.
Officials said the mother accidentally hit the 2-year-old boy who is now expected to make a full recovery.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Blood Institute declares blood emergency across state
- Winter weather advisory canceled, state still seeing record cold temperatures
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow