No serious injuries in south OKC rollover accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – No one was seriously injured in a south Oklahoma City rollover accident Thursday afternoon.
Authorities said the woman involved told them another driver clipped her car and caused it to roll near Lincoln Blvd. and S. Central Ave.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Snow blankets state, brings record cold temperatures; travel highly discouraged
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Joy 4 Kids: In Your Corner Team helping to make Christmas merry and bright for all
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks