No serious injuries in south OKC rollover accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – No one was seriously injured in a south Oklahoma City rollover accident Thursday afternoon.
Authorities said the woman involved told them another driver clipped her car and caused it to roll near Lincoln Blvd. and S. Central Ave.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Scattered showers make their way into the state; highs in the 70s Monday
- Bricktown bleeds blue in anticipation of tonight’s game
- GEARING UP FOR PLAYOFFS: Thunder looks to strike down Grizzlies
- Oklahoma prison closing down operations
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing