No serious injuries in south OKC rollover accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – No one was seriously injured in a south Oklahoma City rollover accident Thursday afternoon.
Authorities said the woman involved told them another driver clipped her car and caused it to roll near Lincoln Blvd. and S. Central Ave.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: few storms tonight, showers expected Thursday morning
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35