No one injured in morning rollover accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Northwest Expressway eastbound lanes were shut down for a while during the morning drive after a wreck Monday.
It happened at the intersection of Northwest Expressway and Independence.
Police said a man pulled in front of a Volkswagen Bug knocking the Bug over on its side.
The intersection was closed for about an hour.
The good news is no one was hurt.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: Golf ball-sized hail reported in western Oklahoma, storm heading toward metro
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- 11 questions Oklahoma officers may soon use to save a woman’s life
- Meet your local soccer team, Energy gearing up for first home game