No one injured in morning rollover accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Northwest Expressway eastbound lanes were shut down for a while during the morning drive after a wreck Monday.
It happened at the intersection of Northwest Expressway and Independence.
Police said a man pulled in front of a Volkswagen Bug knocking the Bug over on its side.
The intersection was closed for about an hour.
The good news is no one was hurt.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage