No one injured in morning rollover accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Northwest Expressway eastbound lanes were shut down for a while during the morning drive after a wreck Monday.
It happened at the intersection of Northwest Expressway and Independence.
Police said a man pulled in front of a Volkswagen Bug knocking the Bug over on its side.
The intersection was closed for about an hour.
The good news is no one was hurt.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy