No one injured in morning rollover accident | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – The Northwest Expressway eastbound lanes were shut down for a while during the morning drive after a wreck Monday.
It happened at the intersection of Northwest Expressway and Independence.
Police said a man pulled in front of a Volkswagen Bug knocking the Bug over on its side.
The intersection was closed for about an hour.
The good news is no one was hurt.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- $8 million set aside to help low-income Oklahomans with heating bills
- Silver bars, antique jewelry, sports cards; all at unclaimed property sale
- FBI searching for accused Yukon bank robber wearing nun’s habit, old woman mask
- Road conditions: Highways mostly clear, side streets still covered in ice
- Icy dangers for children playing outside near ponds during snow days
- Experts warn drivers about rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI