Officers identify victim in south OKC apartment shooting | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Authorities have identified the person killed in a southwest Oklahoma City shooting Wednesday.
Officials said the victim is 22-year-old Marquise Callender.
Just after 11 a.m., crews were called to the scene of a shooting at the Will Rogers Courts apartments on the 1700 block of Pettee near S.W. 15th St. and Penn. Ave.
Police are searching for a suspect but have not released a description.
A witness told authorities they spotted a black SUV just before the shooting.
Authorities have not said what led to the shooting.
Anyone with information in this shooting can call the homicide tip line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps
- State leaders looking to increase school funding
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- Allergy Alert: Suffer from hay fever? Just stay inside today
- Students frustrated after testing trouble for second year in a row