South OKC police chase ends with woman in custody | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A police chase through southeast Oklahoma City Wednesday afternoon has ended with one woman in custody.
Officials said the chase started near S.E. 44th St. and Bryant.
The chase ended near S.E. 4th St. and Eastern Ave. just after 3 p.m.
The woman drove into a dead end, jumped out of the car and was quickly arrested.
Authorities said the woman was driving a car reported stolen.
They have not released her identity.
Refresh this page and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Snow blankets state, brings record cold temperatures; travel highly discouraged
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Joy 4 Kids: In Your Corner Team helping to make Christmas merry and bright for all
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers: Passengers dealing with some delays, cancellations are expected on Friday
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks