South OKC police chase ends with woman in custody | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – A police chase through southeast Oklahoma City Wednesday afternoon has ended with one woman in custody.
Officials said the chase started near S.E. 44th St. and Bryant.
The chase ended near S.E. 4th St. and Eastern Ave. just after 3 p.m.
The woman drove into a dead end, jumped out of the car and was quickly arrested.
Authorities said the woman was driving a car reported stolen.
They have not released her identity.
Refresh this page and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Scattered showers make their way into the state; highs in the 70s Monday
- Bricktown bleeds blue in anticipation of tonight’s game
- GEARING UP FOR PLAYOFFS: Thunder looks to strike down Grizzlies
- Oklahoma prison closing down operations
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing