Second person arrested in stabbing death | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A second person has been arrested in the stabbing death of a local man.
On April 20, police rushed to an apartment complex in the 5700 block of S. Agnew after receiving a call about a fight.
When they arrived, they found 19-year-old Casey Wright suffering with a stab wound.
He was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Investigators believe a fight broke out in the courtyard and that’s when Wright was stabbed.
Shortly after the attack, police arrested 17-year-old Armando Hernandez on one count of first-degree murder.
Tuesday, officers issued an arrest warrant for 18-year-old Isabel Ledezma.
After coming to police headquarters, Ledezma was interviewed by detectives and arrested.
Authorities say the case is still under investigation.
Anyone with information should call the Homicide Tip-line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Joy 4 Kids: In Your Corner Team helping to make Christmas merry and bright for all
- OSSAA moves football playoff games back a week for predicted winter weather
- It’s Wednesday, Hump Day, at NewsChannel 4
- Most of state upgraded to Winter Storm Warning: Arctic blast expected Thursday, Friday
- Tips from AAA: What to know about driving in winter weather
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation