Second person arrested in stabbing death | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A second person has been arrested in the stabbing death of a local man.
On April 20, police rushed to an apartment complex in the 5700 block of S. Agnew after receiving a call about a fight.
When they arrived, they found 19-year-old Casey Wright suffering with a stab wound.
He was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Investigators believe a fight broke out in the courtyard and that’s when Wright was stabbed.
Shortly after the attack, police arrested 17-year-old Armando Hernandez on one count of first-degree murder.
Tuesday, officers issued an arrest warrant for 18-year-old Isabel Ledezma.
After coming to police headquarters, Ledezma was interviewed by detectives and arrested.
Authorities say the case is still under investigation.
Anyone with information should call the Homicide Tip-line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- UPDATE: OHP dash cam video a step closer to being public, beaten deaf man in court tomorrow
- New social media drill, weather service to test reach of severe weather updates
- Man at OKC gun show caught selling weapons after felony conviction
- Prices at the pump jump across Oklahoma, could continue to rise
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy