Second person arrested in stabbing death | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A second person has been arrested in the stabbing death of a local man.
On April 20, police rushed to an apartment complex in the 5700 block of S. Agnew after receiving a call about a fight.
When they arrived, they found 19-year-old Casey Wright suffering with a stab wound.
He was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Investigators believe a fight broke out in the courtyard and that’s when Wright was stabbed.
Shortly after the attack, police arrested 17-year-old Armando Hernandez on one count of first-degree murder.
Tuesday, officers issued an arrest warrant for 18-year-old Isabel Ledezma.
After coming to police headquarters, Ledezma was interviewed by detectives and arrested.
Authorities say the case is still under investigation.
Anyone with information should call the Homicide Tip-line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon