Second person arrested in stabbing death | News
OKLAHOMA CITY—A second person has been arrested in the stabbing death of a local man.
On April 20, police rushed to an apartment complex in the 5700 block of S. Agnew after receiving a call about a fight.
When they arrived, they found 19-year-old Casey Wright suffering with a stab wound.
He was taken to a local hospital where he later died.
Investigators believe a fight broke out in the courtyard and that’s when Wright was stabbed.
Shortly after the attack, police arrested 17-year-old Armando Hernandez on one count of first-degree murder.
Tuesday, officers issued an arrest warrant for 18-year-old Isabel Ledezma.
After coming to police headquarters, Ledezma was interviewed by detectives and arrested.
Authorities say the case is still under investigation.
Anyone with information should call the Homicide Tip-line at (405) 297-1200.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- Police block northwest OKC streets, drivers may need to take a detour
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs