Bounty hunters nab accused child molester | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — After spending weeks on the run, the law finally catches up with an accused child molester. The bounty hunters who nabbed him say NewsChannel 4 viewers helped lead to his capture.
In our 10:00 pm newscast we showed mugshots of Kenneth Conner 43, as Pursuit Team bounty hunters searched for him. In court documents investigators say Conner molested a four-year-old little girl. Authorities say he missed a court hearing and had been on the run since.
After the story aired, calls started pouring in and within hours Conner was in hand cuffs.
“This is one less person off the streets that can’t hurt a small child. Catching suspects like this is really rewarding for our team, said Ryan, lead agent with Pursuit Team.
Charles Mansfield 34, the other man shown in the first story remains on the loose facing drug charges. If you have information on his whereabouts on call Pursuit Team at 405-808-5921. There is a cash reward.
We did a story on these bounty hunters last week. You can see that story here.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing
- Petition expressing “no confidence” in state Superintendent gains thousands of signatures
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans
- Local university to honor OKC bombing anniversary with flags
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum