Bounty hunters nab accused child molester | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — After spending weeks on the run, the law finally catches up with an accused child molester. The bounty hunters who nabbed him say NewsChannel 4 viewers helped lead to his capture.
In our 10:00 pm newscast we showed mugshots of Kenneth Conner 43, as Pursuit Team bounty hunters searched for him. In court documents investigators say Conner molested a four-year-old little girl. Authorities say he missed a court hearing and had been on the run since.
After the story aired, calls started pouring in and within hours Conner was in hand cuffs.
“This is one less person off the streets that can’t hurt a small child. Catching suspects like this is really rewarding for our team, said Ryan, lead agent with Pursuit Team.
Charles Mansfield 34, the other man shown in the first story remains on the loose facing drug charges. If you have information on his whereabouts on call Pursuit Team at 405-808-5921. There is a cash reward.
We did a story on these bounty hunters last week. You can see that story here.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon