Bounty hunters nab accused child molester | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — After spending weeks on the run, the law finally catches up with an accused child molester. The bounty hunters who nabbed him say NewsChannel 4 viewers helped lead to his capture.
In our 10:00 pm newscast we showed mugshots of Kenneth Conner 43, as Pursuit Team bounty hunters searched for him. In court documents investigators say Conner molested a four-year-old little girl. Authorities say he missed a court hearing and had been on the run since.
After the story aired, calls started pouring in and within hours Conner was in hand cuffs.
“This is one less person off the streets that can’t hurt a small child. Catching suspects like this is really rewarding for our team, said Ryan, lead agent with Pursuit Team.
Charles Mansfield 34, the other man shown in the first story remains on the loose facing drug charges. If you have information on his whereabouts on call Pursuit Team at 405-808-5921. There is a cash reward.
We did a story on these bounty hunters last week. You can see that story here.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy