Bounty hunters nab accused child molester | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — After spending weeks on the run, the law finally catches up with an accused child molester. The bounty hunters who nabbed him say NewsChannel 4 viewers helped lead to his capture.
In our 10:00 pm newscast we showed mugshots of Kenneth Conner 43, as Pursuit Team bounty hunters searched for him. In court documents investigators say Conner molested a four-year-old little girl. Authorities say he missed a court hearing and had been on the run since.
After the story aired, calls started pouring in and within hours Conner was in hand cuffs.
“This is one less person off the streets that can’t hurt a small child. Catching suspects like this is really rewarding for our team, said Ryan, lead agent with Pursuit Team.
Charles Mansfield 34, the other man shown in the first story remains on the loose facing drug charges. If you have information on his whereabouts on call Pursuit Team at 405-808-5921. There is a cash reward.
We did a story on these bounty hunters last week. You can see that story here.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Blood Institute declares blood emergency across state
- Winter weather advisory canceled, state still seeing record cold temperatures
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow