Thunder summer league released | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma City Thunder released their roster for the upcoming NBA Pro Summer League in Orland next week. The Thunder will have 14 players on the roster, with five players who have played for OKC during regular NBA play, and three of the four players acquired on NBA draft night.
The Thunder will also wear a new jersey during the Summer League, which features a blue outline of the state of Oklahoma, with the Thunder logo in the middle. The jerseys are in honor of the the victims of the May tornadoes.
The Thunder’s first summer league game is Sunday against Indiana.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- $8 million set aside to help low-income Oklahomans with heating bills
- Silver bars, antique jewelry, sports cards; all at unclaimed property sale
- FBI searching for accused Yukon bank robber wearing nun’s habit, old woman mask
- Road conditions: Highways mostly clear, side streets still covered in ice
- Icy dangers for children playing outside near ponds during snow days
- Volunteers preparing for Red Andrews Christmas Dinner, in need of donations
- UPDATE: No one injured in car vs. fire hydrant accident in southeast Oklahoma City
- Woman warns others after burglars steal gifts outside local steakhouse
- OKC father killed in crash, 5-year-old son uninjured; police arrest driver for DUI
- Medical Examiner confirms now 8 weather-related deaths in Oklahoma