Thunder summer league released | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma City Thunder released their roster for the upcoming NBA Pro Summer League in Orland next week. The Thunder will have 14 players on the roster, with five players who have played for OKC during regular NBA play, and three of the four players acquired on NBA draft night.
The Thunder will also wear a new jersey during the Summer League, which features a blue outline of the state of Oklahoma, with the Thunder logo in the middle. The jerseys are in honor of the the victims of the May tornadoes.
The Thunder’s first summer league game is Sunday against Indiana.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy