Thunder summer league released | News
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Oklahoma City Thunder released their roster for the upcoming NBA Pro Summer League in Orland next week. The Thunder will have 14 players on the roster, with five players who have played for OKC during regular NBA play, and three of the four players acquired on NBA draft night.
The Thunder will also wear a new jersey during the Summer League, which features a blue outline of the state of Oklahoma, with the Thunder logo in the middle. The jerseys are in honor of the the victims of the May tornadoes.
The Thunder’s first summer league game is Sunday against Indiana.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Looting is one step closer to being felony in Oklahoma
- Allergy Alert: Cedar pollen very high, experts say sufferers should avoid the great outdoors
- Oklahoma Rep. authors bill warning of dangers of tongue piercing
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- Clean Sweep: Police searching for armed robbers who stole from local laundry mat
- Traffic stop leads to arrest, discovery of dozens of pounds of marijuana
- Preparing for prom? Local organization giving away dresses for free
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique