Boat catches fire inside warehouse | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– Fire investigators are trying to figure out how a boat located inside a building caught fire inside a piping company Monday evening.
Firefighters rushed to J&B Pipe Supply, near S.E. 15th St. and Grand Blvd., after receiving word of a fire inside the building just after 6:30 p.m. Monday.
After forcing their way into the building, crews discovered that flames had engulfed a boat inside the warehouse.
Authorities shut down part of Grand Blvd. briefly while the blaze was extinguished.
The business was closed for the day when the fire started.
Fortunately, there were no injuries reported at the scene.
Investigators are now working to determine exactly how that blaze started.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- ‘Bill of Rights’ gives some Oklahoma parents final say on child’s upbringing, but not everyone
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting
- SILVER ALERT: Authorities looking for missing woman, 66
- Semi accident seriously injures at least one on I-40 EB near south MLK Ave.
- Oklahoma City post office extend hours for last minute tax filing
- Authorities asking for help identifying suspect who allegedly robbed two convenience stores