Crews contain multi-alarm south OKC house fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have contained a multi-alarm house fire in south Oklahoma City Friday morning.
Firefighters went to investigate smoke at a home on the 2200 block of S.W. 52nd St. and quickly asked for at least two more engines when they arrived.
So far, officials have not confirmed injuries, if any.
Fire crews have not said what started this blaze.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Don’t forget to change your clocks!
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy