Crews contain multi-alarm south OKC house fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have contained a multi-alarm house fire in south Oklahoma City Friday morning.
Firefighters went to investigate smoke at a home on the 2200 block of S.W. 52nd St. and quickly asked for at least two more engines when they arrived.
So far, officials have not confirmed injuries, if any.
Fire crews have not said what started this blaze.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting
- UPDATE: Authorities cancel Silver Alert for missing woman