Crews contain multi-alarm south OKC house fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have contained a multi-alarm house fire in south Oklahoma City Friday morning.
Firefighters went to investigate smoke at a home on the 2200 block of S.W. 52nd St. and quickly asked for at least two more engines when they arrived.
So far, officials have not confirmed injuries, if any.
Fire crews have not said what started this blaze.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Joy 4 Kids: In Your Corner Team helping to make Christmas merry and bright for all
- OSSAA moves football playoff games back a week for predicted winter weather
- It’s Wednesday, Hump Day, at NewsChannel 4
- Most of state upgraded to Winter Storm Warning: Arctic blast expected Thursday, Friday
- Tips from AAA: What to know about driving in winter weather
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- State representative introducing “Merry Christmas” legislation
- Malls increase security to make sure shoppers are safe
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation