Crews contain multi-alarm south OKC house fire | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews have contained a multi-alarm house fire in south Oklahoma City Friday morning.
Firefighters went to investigate smoke at a home on the 2200 block of S.W. 52nd St. and quickly asked for at least two more engines when they arrived.
So far, officials have not confirmed injuries, if any.
Fire crews have not said what started this blaze.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon