Police issue arrest warrant for shooting victim’s son | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- After three people are killed in the span of a few hours in unrelated crimes, police have identified a suspect in one of the murders.
On Tuesday night, witnesses called police after seeing a dead body in the 400 block of S.E. 55th St.
Once they arrived, officers found the body of 57-year-old James Edgar Canaday.
After a few days of investigating, authorities say they have named a suspect in the crime.
Officers say they are looking for the victim’s son, Jeffrey Scott Canaday, and say there is a warrant out for his arrest.
Jeffrey Canaday is known to frequent the Watonga area and Ft. Worth, Texas.
If you have any information on Canaday’s whereabouts, call 911.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”