Mower exchange program gives $100 voucher to go green | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Residents with a green thumb looking for another way to go green have an opportunity this weekend.
The Department of Environmental Quality is hosting a lawn mower exchange.
Participants can exchange old gasoline-powered lawn mowers for a $100 voucher toward the purchase of a new electric lawn mower.
All gasoline mowers for exchange must be operational and drained of all gas and oil.
Limit: One voucher per household.
Vouchers can be redeemed at the Black and Decker Service Center.
Gasoline mower exchange
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
OSU OKC Farmers Market
On Portland between Reno and N.W. 10th St.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: few storms tonight, showers expected Thursday morning
- OKC man dies after being attacked with bat at softball game, two arrested
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35