Mower exchange program gives $100 voucher to go green | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Residents with a green thumb looking for another way to go green have an opportunity this weekend.
The Department of Environmental Quality is hosting a lawn mower exchange.
Participants can exchange old gasoline-powered lawn mowers for a $100 voucher toward the purchase of a new electric lawn mower.
All gasoline mowers for exchange must be operational and drained of all gas and oil.
Limit: One voucher per household.
Vouchers can be redeemed at the Black and Decker Service Center.
Gasoline mower exchange
Saturday: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
OSU OKC Farmers Market
On Portland between Reno and N.W. 10th St.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Scattered showers make their way into the state; highs in the 70s Monday
- Bricktown bleeds blue in anticipation of tonight’s game
- GEARING UP FOR PLAYOFFS: Thunder looks to strike down Grizzlies
- Oklahoma prison closing down operations
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing