UPDATE: No live grenade found at OKC home | News
6:08 p.m. All emergency crews have left the scene.
Police tell us it was a practice grenade from World War II made at cast iron and is not dangerous.
OKLAHOMA CITY – The bomb squad is on the scene where grenade has been found at a metro home Friday evening.
Authorities have not confirmed if the grenade is capable of exploding or not.
Crews are investigating on the 9100 block of S. Westminster near S.E. 89th St.
So far no injuries have been reported.
Refresh this story and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Stay 4Warned: few storms tonight, showers expected Thursday morning
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps