Fire crews work to save a SW OKC home | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- Fire crews worked to save a southwest Oklahoma City home early Monday morning.
Fire crews were called to the area of SW 40th and Portland around 3:00 a.m. to find a home fully engulfed in flames.
Crews managed to get it out quickly.
Damage to the home is estimated to be about $20,000.
No one was home at the time and no injures are reported.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Looting is one step closer to being felony in Oklahoma
- Allergy Alert: Cedar pollen very high, sufferers should just stay indoors
- Oklahoma Rep. authors bill warning of dangers of tongue piercing
- Put aside winter blues, temps soaring to the upper 70′s tomorrow, but fire danger high
- Cholesterol lowering drug being recalled for second time in two years
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business