Fire crews work to save a SW OKC home | News
OKLAHOMA CITY- Fire crews worked to save a southwest Oklahoma City home early Monday morning.
Fire crews were called to the area of SW 40th and Portland around 3:00 a.m. to find a home fully engulfed in flames.
Crews managed to get it out quickly.
Damage to the home is estimated to be about $20,000.
No one was home at the time and no injures are reported.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man upset after homeowner’s insurance rates double; company blames OK’s high-risk status
- AAA offering ‘Tipsy Tow’ services for holidays starting Friday
- $8 million set aside to help low-income Oklahomans with heating bills
- Silver bars, antique jewelry, sports cards; all at unclaimed property sale
- FBI searching for accused Yukon bank robber wearing nun’s habit, old woman mask
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt