Car crashes into Popeye’s Chicken in SW OKC | News
OKLAHOMA CITY – Crews are working to determine what caused a car to crash into a fast food restaurant in southwest Oklahoma City Thursday afternoon.
Authorities said the driver crashed their car into a Popeye’s Chicken near Interstate 240 and S. Penn. Ave.
Officials have not confirmed if anyone has been injured.
Refresh this page and watch News Channel 4 for the latest updates.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Man upset after homeowner’s insurance rates double; company blames OK’s high-risk status
- AAA offering ‘Tipsy Tow’ services for holidays starting Friday
- $8 million set aside to help low-income Oklahomans with heating bills
- Silver bars, antique jewelry, sports cards; all at unclaimed property sale
- FBI searching for accused Yukon bank robber wearing nun’s habit, old woman mask
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt