Man suffers leg injury at downtown oil mill | News
OKLAHOMA CITY -A worker at a downtown oil mill is being treated for a leg injury after being hit with a door on a rail car Thursday afternoon.
Authorities were called to the Producers Cooperative Oil Mill, near S.E. 4th St. and E.K.. Gaylord Blvd., shortly after 3 p.m. when a worker was injured by the rail cars.
When they arrived, they found a man suffering with a minor leg injury.
Another worker was also treated at the scene for a separate medical issue.
Officials have not confirmed either man’s condition or identity at this time.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Popular website helps Oklahoma family after tragic accident
- SOCCER FANATICS: OKC’s FC is inviting you to become a part of soccer history
- Authorties unveil massive Oklahoma crime ring
- Oklahoma educators and lawmakers disagree over banning social study testing
- ‘That is disappointing,’ State leaders split over bill that bans cities from setting their own minimum wage
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs
- Crews respond to house fire in Northwest Oklahoma City
- 14 arrested in local prostitution sting