Man suffers leg injury at downtown oil mill | News
OKLAHOMA CITY -A worker at a downtown oil mill is being treated for a leg injury after being hit with a door on a rail car Thursday afternoon.
Authorities were called to the Producers Cooperative Oil Mill, near S.E. 4th St. and E.K.. Gaylord Blvd., shortly after 3 p.m. when a worker was injured by the rail cars.
When they arrived, they found a man suffering with a minor leg injury.
Another worker was also treated at the scene for a separate medical issue.
Officials have not confirmed either man’s condition or identity at this time.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Get rid of hazardous waste for free
- UPDATE: Pinned driver is ‘awake and alert’ after freed from semi rollover accident outside of Oklahoma City
- Be on your guard for Monday morning drive after Sunday time change
- Frugal Friday: Free exercise classes, free hazardous waste dump & spring celebrations
- Icy roads help deputies stop 10 pounds of meth from reaching Bethany
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy