Man suffers leg injury at downtown oil mill | News
OKLAHOMA CITY -A worker at a downtown oil mill is being treated for a leg injury after being hit with a door on a rail car Thursday afternoon.
Authorities were called to the Producers Cooperative Oil Mill, near S.E. 4th St. and E.K.. Gaylord Blvd., shortly after 3 p.m. when a worker was injured by the rail cars.
When they arrived, they found a man suffering with a minor leg injury.
Another worker was also treated at the scene for a separate medical issue.
Officials have not confirmed either man’s condition or identity at this time.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Road conditions: Highways mostly clear, side streets still covered in ice
- Icy dangers for children playing outside near ponds during snow days
- Oklahoma’s Kings of Leon returning to Sooner State, BOK Center April 2014
- Gas prices on the rise, Oklahoma still has some of lowest in the nation
- State lawmaker working to enact controversial ‘Merry Christmas’ bill today
- Medical Examiner confirms now 8 weather-related deaths in Oklahoma
- Kids out of school again? Check out OKC Zoo’s indoor safari today
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going