Man suffers leg injury at downtown oil mill | News
OKLAHOMA CITY -A worker at a downtown oil mill is being treated for a leg injury after being hit with a door on a rail car Thursday afternoon.
Authorities were called to the Producers Cooperative Oil Mill, near S.E. 4th St. and E.K.. Gaylord Blvd., shortly after 3 p.m. when a worker was injured by the rail cars.
When they arrived, they found a man suffering with a minor leg injury.
Another worker was also treated at the scene for a separate medical issue.
Officials have not confirmed either man’s condition or identity at this time.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- DOWNLOAD: You can stay ahead of severe storms with Go4It & 4WarnMe free apps
- State leaders looking to increase school funding
- Land Run reenactment takes a dangerous turn at Mustang elementary school
- Allergy Alert: Suffer from hay fever? Just stay inside today
- Students frustrated after testing trouble for second year in a row