Vehicle collides with semi-truck on highway | News
OKLAHOMA CITY– A woman is in serious condition this morning after an accident involving a semi-truck.
Police and emergency crews responded to I-240 westbound, just west of I-35, around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.
Authorities say a woman was traveling westbound at a high rate of speed when she rear ended an 18-wheeler.
Her vehicle came to rest on the side of the highway.
We’re told she was rushed to a local hospital in serious condition.
The driver of the semi-truck was not injured.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”