Parents of burned infant arrested | News
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police arrested the parents of an infant after officers found blisters all over the baby's body. Jeremy Hood, 23, and Nanci Crittenden, 19, were arrested on a charge of child neglect.
Police responded to an apartment on the 2300 block of Northwest 12th after a family member contacted them.
According to investigators, police say the parents told them the blisters were caused by a severe sunburn.
The parents have not been formally charged, but remain behind bars on $10,000 bond each.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma Blood Institute declares blood emergency across state
- Winter weather advisory canceled, state still seeing record cold temperatures
- Oklahoma Snow Routes: Roads cleared for travel in winter weather
- Prevent pipes from freezing in predicted frigid winter weather
- Second round of snow on the way late tonight into early Friday
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow