Parents of burned infant arrested | News
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police arrested the parents of an infant after officers found blisters all over the baby's body. Jeremy Hood, 23, and Nanci Crittenden, 19, were arrested on a charge of child neglect.
Police responded to an apartment on the 2300 block of Northwest 12th after a family member contacted them.
According to investigators, police say the parents told them the blisters were caused by a severe sunburn.
The parents have not been formally charged, but remain behind bars on $10,000 bond each.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- School testing company faces Board of Ed. after malfunctions, takes full responsibility
- One Grand a Day Giveaway, you could win tonight!
- Tax break could be coming for Oklahoma’s richest
- Oklahoma man arrested in connection to burglary after leaving DNA at scene
- Oklahoma schools rank in list of top high schools across the U.S.
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”