Parents of burned infant arrested | News
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Police arrested the parents of an infant after officers found blisters all over the baby's body. Jeremy Hood, 23, and Nanci Crittenden, 19, were arrested on a charge of child neglect.
Police responded to an apartment on the 2300 block of Northwest 12th after a family member contacted them.
According to investigators, police say the parents told them the blisters were caused by a severe sunburn.
The parents have not been formally charged, but remain behind bars on $10,000 bond each.
Upcoming Events near Oklahoma County
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GEARING UP FOR PLAYOFFS: Thunder looks to strike down Grizzlies
- Oklahoma prison closing down operations
- “We will never forget” Oklahomans gather to remember 19 years after bombing
- UPDATE: State Superintendent Barresi responds to “no confidence” petition
- Local food bank seeks volunteers to help sort food for hungry Oklahomans